A.V.O.S. is dedicated to serving and supporting the LGBTQ community. With a commitment to deconstructing all systems of oppression, A.V.O.S. is an open and affirming practice that can help navigate things like:
- Creating loving relationships (monogamous or poly) with healthy boundaries and cultivating more self-compassion and pride.
- Healing the wounds from transphobia, homophobia, racism, sexism, xenophobia and other forms of discrimination.
- Processing the trauma of having unsupportive family members, spiritual communities and/or work environments.
- Cultivating resiliency and shifting old coping skills that no longer serve you.
- Exploring gender identity across the continuum and supporting clients when transitioning.